BIGGER IS BETTER.
The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike's tallest Air unit yet, offering more air underfoot for unprecedented, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colours are inspired by the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe's futuristic look.
- Moulded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wave-like design.
- Heel clip extends the look of the Air unit for even more visual impact.
- Textile and synthetic
- Rubber outsole
- Colour Shown: Black/Anthracite/Black
- Style: AO2924-007
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
Explore the Nike Air Max 720
JUST GO BIGGER
Boasting the biggest Nike Air unit to date, the Nike Air Max 720 delivers height with 360 degrees of cushioning. The futuristic, wave-like design contrasts vibrant colours inspired by the natural world.
Air to the Max
Made for those who spend hours on their feet, the Air Max 720 takes big air to new heights with an impressive 38mm Nike Air unit. With more air underfoot, you get more comfort. And because the full-length Nike Air unit runs along the edges of the outsole, it supports your foot better all day long.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12